EASME (The Executive Agency for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises)
The Executive Agency for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (EASME) has been set-up by the European Commission to manage on its behalf several EU programmes.
The Agency (EASME) is managing the SME Instrument programme.
The EU’s SME Instrument is the opportunity for small and medium sized enterprises to receive up to 2.5 million EUR in EU funding to develop and commercialise their innovation. The money is intended to help them reduce risks and bridge the funding gap linked to the demonstration and scale up of their innovation to reach market-ready products. So far nearly 1300 European companies have received such funding, thus averting the need to borrow or seek alternative investment sources.
- The Executive Agency for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises
- 7-year innovation projects (2014 to 2020)
- Funded under the Horizon 2020 Programme for Research and Innovation
- Coordinated by EASME, Unit A2 – H2020-SME Instrument
- SMEs from all over European Union and Associated Countries
- Budget for 2016/2017: € 739,310,000.00
June 1 17.50-18.20 EC Workshop Space